The Tutorial of How to Make a Video With Pictures And Music
Today we will recommend you an easy way to make a video with photos and music within just a few steps. At first, you may need a professional video maker program — Photo DVD Maker to help you easily do this job.
For more detailed information about Photo DVD Maker, you could visit
Photo DVD Maker enables you to make a video with pictures and music and view the exciting photo slide show on your home big screen TV with a DVD player. Unlike other similar softwares, Photo DVD Maker makes only high resolution (704×576 on TV) slide show with background music for TV. The image quality shown on TV is excellent and unbelievable.
With Photo DVD Maker, your creativity can be greatly released to make a video with pictures and music. You are free to add pictures of JPEG, TIFF, BMP and PNG formats, add music of MP3, WMA , WAV formats, get sound tracks from CD to make a video with pictures and music. What’s more, you can even add video clips of MPEG, MP4, AVI, Divx AVI, WMV, VOB, MOV, FLV, MKV, RM/RMVB and AS formats to make a video slideshow.
What’s more, Photo DVD Maker has a lot of features that you will be interested in:
* Supports adding photos, videos and music
* Provides dozens of transitions and effects
* Supports editing photos with text, subtitles, artclips, etc.
* Supports creating multi-albums of videos, photos and music
* Supports burning photo slideshow to DVD and Blu-ray disc
* Supports converting photos to videos for iPod, iPhone, PSP, etc.
* Provides plenty of free downloadable DVD menu templates
* Supports outputing web albums and uploadable YouTube videos
* Supports creating HD videos
Make a video with pictures and music and would like to share it with family in your cozy living room? No problem! Photo DVD Maker is specifically designed for photo dvd burning. You can burn your video to DVD, VCD and even blu-ray to play on your big screen TV. You can choose to burn it on DVD-R, DVD+R, CD-R, DVD+RW, DVD-RW, CD-RW and Blu-ray disc. If you feel confused about which disc to choose, you can refer to burn photos to DVD to get some ideas.
If you would like to have a try, go and
download its free version
to make and share the video with photos and music with your friends now!
How to make a quilting yo-yo